Chemours Maintenance Master Data Resource in Louisville, Kentucky
Master Data Resource/Scheduler
The Master Data Resource/ Scheduler is a critical role in the Maintenance organization to ensure standard and consistent maintenance of assets and organizational SAP data. This role serves as the Preventative Maintenance (PM) Guardian. This role is responsible for analysis and the quality of data for site level maintenance as approved through the site Management of Change processes. This data accuracy forms the foundation of the Work Management Process (WMP), the Mechanical Integrity & Quality Assurance (MIQA) process, and the Reliability Engineering process at the site. This role is also responsible for creation and updating of the site integrated maintenance schedule.
Primary Targets (include, but are not limited to):
• Creates and updates site daily/weekly/shutdown maintenance schedules according to procedures.
• Adjust maintenance schedule to align with production scheduling for proactive inspections and tests and reactive restoration work orders to minimize downtime, improve yield, quality, capability, etc.
• Ensure scheduling of capital projects and Change of Design work in a way that integrates with maintenance work activities and production needs.
• Translate SAP-Preventive Maintenance (PM) capability and requirements into site procedures and practices that enable implementation of the Maintenance & Reliability (M&R) work practices, corporate standards, and meets business requirements.
• Leverage corporate and business specific standards and guidance within the SAP-PM space.
• Understand impact of site managing processes on SAP-PM and align site procedures and practices as desired.
• Work with site functional and key team members resources to implement the procedures and practices.
• Enable integration of the Work Management Process (WMP) into production, maintenance and engineering cultures.
• Gatekeeper for the SAP-PM ensuring that the resource reflects the physical assets and organizational structure.
• Support the integration of the Reliability Management Process (RMP) into the site production system.
• Support the improvement of the SAP-PM system to align design boundaries and technology practices (Technology & Facilities Management of Change Process).
• Facilitate the alignment of the SAP-PM system to support requirements of technical design basis (Functional Location, Equipment, Bill of Materials, Maintenance Plans, Maintenance Procedures, Integrity Operating Window (IOW), etc.)
• Gatekeeper for consistent use of Process Safety Management (PSM) Criticality Database to SAP interface.
• Implement Master Data change requests approved by site review process.
• Timely and accurate asset data analysis and organizational data analysis and input for creation/modification/deletions.
• Communicate discrepancies and potential improvements to SAP-PM users and resolve through the Management of Change Facilities (MOC-F) process.
• Support all Mechanical Integrity Quality Assurance (MIQA) Assessment processes.
• Management of Change – Preventive Maintenance (MOC-PM) document guardian.
• Facilitate the use of SAP-PM and integration with other M&R software resources (UltraPipe®, LubeIt®, RBMware®, UPbase®, Contract Labor Gateway - CLG, MRO Smart Tool, Primavera®, Non-Conformance DB, Criticality DB, BOBJ, etc.).
• Works with the Project Team as the SAP-PM resource in P&ID and detailed Design reviews to help identify appropriate master equipment list and communicate data requirements.
• Collect and assemble SAP master data as identified by the project process.
• Translate equipment information (P&ID, BPF, Criticality, etc.) into the SAP set-up form to ensure SAP data reflects the documented assets.
• Input of site level asset related SAP master data using the Capital Equipment Request form.
*Required Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: *
Knowledge of and minimum 5 years of experience with Maintenance Work Management Practices (WMP).
Minimum 5 years of experience with SAP (understanding SAP Function/Equipment structure) and Prometheus (scheduling).. Additional experience with Primavera preferred but not required. .
Ability to utilize software resources as appropriate: Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint). Specific knowledge of Excel to interface with SAP.
Good communication and presentation skills (both oral and written)
Ability to develop and excel in a team environment
Time management and prioritization skills
Self-motivated with the ability to implement with minimal supervision
Ability to read, understand, and utilize process & equipment documentation (P&ID diagrams, BPF files, Pipe Code, Detailed Design Spec Sheets, vendor manual, etc.)
Chemours is an equal opportunity employer.
Chemours is an E-Verify employer.
Candidates must be able to perform all duties listed with or without accommodation.
Immigration sponsorship (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status) is not currently available for this position.
In the spirit of customer centricity, refreshing simplicity, collective entrepreneurship, safety obsession and unshakable integrity we are the home of some of the world’s greatest brands and greatest employees! Learn how you could be a catalyst for change at Chemours.